PET (Position Emission Tomography) is a nuclear medicine technique for evaluating biomedical and physiological processes in the body. The combination with CT scan adds anatomic information.
MachineSiemens HD PET
Primary Expert Radiologists & Nuclear PhysicianDr. Bhavin Jankharia, Dr. Nusrat Shaikh.
Time taken3-4 Hours
- 3D Mammography
- Bone Densitometry
- CT Scan
- Dual Energy CT (DECT)
- Cone Beam CT (CBCT)
- 3T MRI
Report GivenSame day if the study is done before 12 noon, otherwise the next day.
AppointmentRequired. Please let us know whether it is an FDG-PET, DOTATOC-PET, FAPI-PET or PSMA-PET. The commonest test done most of the time is FDG-PET.
- 6 Hrs fasting is required. Only clear water is allowed during fasting period. Sr. Creatinine report is compulsory (incase if creatinine is done within 2 months that report will be valid).
- If patient is diabetic then fasting sugar level should be below 200.
- Patient needs to carry all old reports along with films and CD's.
- In case if patient have done Covid test, Covid Vaccine then please carry the report along with you.
- *Strictly Only One relative will be allowed with the patient in the premises*.
- Patient should not wear any jewellery. For any query please contact 022-66174402 from Monday to Saturday 08:00 am to 06:00 pm